The OnePlus 3 will be presented on June 14th. It is a highly anticipated phone as it will incorporate the latest technology at a very interesting price. In addition, OnePlus has always been characterized by a very aggressive marketing strategy that has always had an effect on the news.
A few days after the “leaked” official images more OnePlus 3, we now know everything about the new flagship phone, we’re only missing some details that will be finally confirmed in the presentation.
- 5.5-inch IPS display with FullHD resolution 1080 × 1920
- 820 Snapdragon processor quad-core
- GPU Adreno 530
- RAM 4GB / 6GB version
- 32GB / 64GB Version
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
- 152.6 x 74.6 x 7.3mm, 160g.
- NFC, USB 3.0 Type-C, Fingerprint Sensor
- 16 MP main camera f / 1.8 with OIS and laser autofocus
- 8 MP front camera, f / 2.0
- Android 6.0.1 with OxygenOS
The OnePlus 3 will have a metal body and a 5.5″ screen with full HD resolution. Inside we find the Snapdragon 820, 4GB of RAM and 3000mAh.
There will be two versions, a basic with 32GB of storage and another more expensive 64GB of storage with 6GB of RAM and version.
The device does have NFC this time and it sports both a fingerprint sensor and an USB Type-C port.
What do you guys think? Are you excited about it?
Let us know in the comments’ section below!