This is a simple guide to update the firmware on your Mifone W15.
- Download the needed files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzTorZNYFQKbcmZlMG84VFpmZGs
- Unpack all the folders: Flashtool, W15_Mifone and Win8.
- Install the correct drivers for your Windows version from the Driver_Auto_Installer folder.
- Run Flash_tool.exe and make sure the Download Agent is MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from the FlashTool folder.
- In FlashTool, click on Scatter/Config File and select the file TELSDA60A_11B_BB.cfg contained in the TELSDA60A_11B_PCB01_gprs_MT6260_S00.D61.bin folder.
- Turn on your Mifone W15 and plug it in via USB.
- In FlashTool click on Download, then turn off the Mifone W15 pressing the side button.
- It should be downloading the new firmware into your smartwatch, wait for a green circle to appear.
I don’t take any responsibility if this causes any problems with your smartwatch. I followed this procedure with mine and it worked, that’s why I decided to share it.